Php-3,200 per persons for group of 10 persons
Php-3,500 per persons for group of 9 persons
Php-3,875 per persons for group of 8 persons
Php-4,357 per persons for group of 7 persons
Php-4,409 per persons for group of 6 persons
Php-5,390 per persons for group of 5 persons
Assembly and Departure
- 12:30 am – Assembly time @ SM (MOA) Mall of Asia.
- 01:00 am – ETD going to Baler, Aurora.
- 07::00 am – ETA at Baler, Aurora.
- 07:05 am – FREE Breakfast @ any available restaurant
- 08:00 am – Ermita Hills.
- 08:30 am – Tumba Marina.
- 09:00 am – Digisit Falls.
- 10:10 am – Anyao Islet.
- 10:30 am – PAGASA Tower. (optional)
- 10:45 am – Dicasalarin Cove. (optional)
- 11:00 am – Artist Village. (optional)
- 11:30 am – Lighthouse. (optional)
- 11:45 am – Dicasalarin water treatment.
- 12:00 nn – Lunch. (GUEST OWN ACCOUNT)
- 01:00 pm – Baler Museum.
- 01:30 pm – Aurora House.
- 02:00 pm – Hanging bridge.
- 01:00 pm – Check-in at smart beach house
- 01:30 pm – Surfing lesson. (optional)
- 07:00 pm – Dinner.
- 05:00 am – Watch the sunrise at Ampere Beach.
- 05:45 am -Baler welcome arch.
- 06:30 am – FREE Breakfast @ any available restaurant
- 07:30 am – Mother of falls.
- 10:30 am – Baler Church.
- 12:00 nn – Lunch. (guest own account)
- 01:00 pm – Nanay Pasing Souvenir’s Shop.
- 01:30 pm – Pasalubong center.
- 02:15 pm – World’s largest Balete tree.
- 03:30 pm – Nueva Viscaya wood craft.
- 05:00 pm – ETD going Manila.
- 11:00 pm – ETA @ Manila.
Van transportation (Manila to Baler to Manila).
Fuel, Toll fees & Parking.
Driver’s fee & Driver’s meal.
Enviromental fee, Permit & Taxes.
Air-condition room accommodation for 1 night (Aling Baby’s Lodge)
FREE 2 set of breakfast, 1st day & 2nd day.
Entrance fee for (Dicasalarin, Light house, Water Treatment, PAGASA Weather Station) 350 per person
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Limited slots only.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Bring vouchers upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Travel time usually takes 5 to 6 hours
- Estimated time of departure from Manila is at 1:00 a.m. / Estimated time of arrival in Manila is at 8:00 p.m. on the third day
- We also have combined tours for small groups (1 to 14 persons per van).
- Private tours can also be set on your preferred travel date.
- Php 200 per person to reserve for EARLY RESERVATION and 50% balance for the down-payment well be settled 7 days before the travel date and 50% BALANCE WELL BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.