Boracay Uptown Hotel
Boracay Uptown Hotel
Boracay Uptown, the most colorful and liveliest resort in Boracay, was founded by F&C Hotels and Resorts in 2013. Established in a prime white beach, guests can enjoy Boracay’s famous powder white sand and crystalline turquoise water right in front of the resort.
Inspired by contemporary architecture, Boracay Uptown’s exterior displays rich-grain hardwood walls and flooring, sand-colored concrete frames, louvered screens, floor-to-ceiling glass windows, blue-tiled swimming pools decorated with lush foliage that express a clean, modish and refreshing urban ambiance. These features are balanced with interiors of white walls splashed with vibrant colors, attractive art paintings, sleek wooden cabinetry, industrial-style lighting fixtures, sand-like hammocks and wicker beach beds, tables and chairs. Boracay Uptown offers 108 vibrantly themed rooms that consist of views of the ocean, infinity pool, swimming pool or the Boracay skyline. All these charming creations make Boracay Uptown an urban feature to the island and an ideal vacation home for those seeking hip, modern living in a tropical beach surrounding.
Distinctively situated in Station 2, the resort is near to a variety of restaurants, bars, shops, markets and a mall that would definitely complete your Boracay wish list. The island itself is around two hours from Manila and is a firm favorite of international travelers, particularly from Europe.
Imagine all the refreshing, amusing and exciting selections that you can do with your loved ones in Boracay. Make it happen and create lasting memories at Boracay Uptown!
Things you can do at Boracay Uptown
• TAKE A DIP. Enjoy our infinity pool, swimming pool or the crystalline turquoise water of Boracay.
• SLUMBER IN COMFORT. Rest peacefully on our matching top-of-the-line beds, beddings and vibrant linens.
• FEAST ON OUR LAVISH CUISINE. Wine and dine in our four restaurants, poolside bar and/ or pool bar.
• ADVENTURE GALORE. We offer numerous water-sports activities such as jet skiing, kayaking, scuba diving and more.
• REALIZE YOUR DREAM EVENT. We facilitate special events like weddings, anniversaries, conferences, etc.
• SPOIL YOURSELF AND REJUVENATE. Unwind and take pleasure of our massage services.
• TOUR BORACAY. We can make arrangements for you to explore and enjoy Boracay.
• Standard check-in time is 2:00 pm. Standard check-out time is 12:00 nn.
• Our restaurants operates from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm.
• Breakfast at the restaurant or rooftop is served from 6:00 am to 9:00 am.
• Swimming pool hours are from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Boracay Island: Paradise Getaway
Boracay unquestionably boasts one of the best beaches in the world. Aside from the beautiful powder white sand beach and crystal clear turquoise water, Boracay boasts both relaxation and adventure. Laze the day away on the beach and get the perfect tan. Feast on great food from delectable offerings from local to international restaurants to choose from on the island. Go island hopping or engage in water sports with your family and friends. Drive an ATV to the island’s highest peak, Mt. Luho, and enjoy the stunning 360-degree view of Boracay. Be in awe as you gaze into the horizon as the sun sets. And to cap the night, you could head on to one of the numerous bars by the beach where you can grab a drink or two and dance the night away.
Boracay Famous Spots:
• Bat Cave
• Butterfly Garden
• Crocodile Island
• Crystal Cove Island
• Mount Luho View Point
• Puka Beach
• Wildlife Expo
• Willy’s Rock/ Boracay Grotto